Digital Transformation Lead regio Amsterdam
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Lead for one of our clients in the Amsterdam region.
As a Digital Transformation Lead you can switch between (digital) strategy, organisation, transformation and implementation. You take the lead in creating the vision on digital development and plotting the course, and then bridges the gap to implementation.
- Bring in best practices and trusted expert advice to accelerate our digital transformation
- Inspire Management Team members on the business possibilities of digital concepts
- Take delivery responsibility for prioritized initiatives
- Support cross department alignment within the Business Unit and drive towards data driven decision making and personalized, omnichannel customer interaction
- Be the trusted expert to all “digital” initiatives in the Business Unit
- Work together with other Business Area’s in the Netherlands for digital innovation across different B2B solutions
- Work together in an international setting in our BA with experts from the other Business Units and use our internal network and capabilities to make a joined leap forward
- Secure future proof development of the back-end environment
- Minimum of five years extensive experience in digitalisation, preferably in a B2B sales and call centre business
- Outstanding knowledge of digital marketing and digital strategy. Capable of building a roadmap for the future
- Proven track record in managerial and/or business development positions
- Proven track record in driving customer obsessed architectural improvements
- Proven track record in translating IT technology trends in business opportunities
- Bridging the gap between business and IT
- Strong Dutch and English language skills, in writing and verbal
- More than 3 years of Scrum/Agile experience
Duur: 3 months with possible extension
Reageren kan via firstname.lastname@example.org
Voor meer informatie kun je vragen naar Marjolein Rietkerk.